And I made it to Christmas Break!! This past week has been a lot busier than I expected it to be, but it’s so nice knowing I’ve got 2 weeks to study for exams before school starts.
Throughout the week I’ve been enjoying some hot festive drinks at night time, so I thought I’d share them!
– 1/2 cup silk soy milk
– 1/2 cup boiling water
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 purdyschocolatier advent chocolate
– Drop of peppermint extract (optional—use to make peppermint hot cocoa)
– Lots of marshmallows!!!
1. Put the water, soy milk, and cocoa powder in a mug and microwave for 40 seconds.
2. Mix and add in the milk chocolate.
3. Microwave for 40 seconds—remove and stir.
4. Microwave for another 30 seconds then remove and serve with marshmallows.
– 1 cup silk soy milk
– Large pinch of ground nutmeg
– Smaller pinches of cinnamon and cloves
– 1 tbsp maple flakes
– 1 purdyschocolatier white advent chocolate
1. Put the soy milk and spices in a mug and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir and add in the white chocolate and maple flakes.
3. Stir again, and put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Stir and enjoy!