First day of Christmas Break coming to a close! Thought I’d share this Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal to add to the festive recipes on my feed.
Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
– 2/3 cup quaker quick oats
– Pinch of baking powder and baking soda
– 1/6 cup of burnbraefarms egg whites
– 1/2 small single-serve container of applesauce
– Pinches of ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves
– 1 tbsp molasses
– 1 scoop of vitalproteins collagen
– 1/3 cup of water (optional)
– Cooking spray
Toppings: 2 tbsp of powdered peanut butter + cinnamon + 1 tbsp of water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a small baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a small food processor, blend the oats until a flour is created.
3. Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Bake for 15-30 minutes, depending on preference.
5. Mix the spices, PB powder, and water together and then drizzle on top of the baked oatmeal. Enjoy!