Happy Friday! Time to binge write 2 position papers for a Model United Nations Conference I’ll be attending next weekend…lol. Intense researching, writing, and analyzing calls for lots of nourishing food like always!
I had this bowl of Blueberry Cheesecake Oatmeal this morning for breakfast to power me through back-to-back Zoom classes and meetings.
Blueberry Cheesecake Oatmeal
– 1/2 cup quakercanada quick oats
– 1 cup water
– Splash of vanilla extract
– 2 tsp maple flakes
– siggisdairy Lemon SKYR
– 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
– 1/4 scoop gardenoflife whey protein + 1 tbsp water
– 2 squares of Aero chocolate
1. Cover the oats with water and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
2. Stir in a splash of vanilla extract and maple flakes.
3. Add a layer of Lemon SKYR on the oats.
4. Mix the protein powder and water, and stir in the blueberries, together in a separate bowl. Microwave for 35 seconds.
5. Spoon the blueberry “cream” sauce onto the oats and yogurt.
6. Chop up the chocolate and add on top of the oats.