Happy Sunday! Hope everyone takes some time for themselves today! I know the Christmas season can be hectic between finishing up school and extracurriculars, all the while experiencing the typical holiday busyness (which has been reduced greatly for me this year…Covid…).
So to get in the holiday mood, I’d suggest trying out this Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Mug Cake!
Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Mug Cake
– 1 tbsp bobsredmill coconut flour
– 1/3 scoop gardenoflife protein powder + water
– Drop of mint extract
– 1 egg
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 tbsp powdered swervesweetie
– Splash of water (if needed)
– Toppings: danone.canada yogurt, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy canes
1. Mix the protein powder with some water until a smooth paste/sauce forms.
2. Beat an egg into the mixture.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and add some more water if needed.
4. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute and 30 seconds.
5. Add the toppings and enjoy!