I did it! After a week of testing out breakfast cakes, I’ve finally created a perfect breakfast cake. This cake is super fluffy and tastes like a slice of cake! Btw, this can also be made in a mug—just adjust the baking time.
Chocolate Breakfast Cake
🍫 + 🍰
– 1 tbsp bobsredmill coconut flour
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder
– 1/8 tsp baking powder
– 1/8 tsp baking soda
– 1 1/2 tbsp swervesweetie Swerve sweetener (or coconut sugar)
– 1 – 2 tbsp water
– 1 egg
– Small drop of apple cider vinegar
– Small drop of vanilla extract
Toppings: yogurt + raspberries
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. The batter should be runny—the coconut flour will absorb this.
2. Transfer the batter to a small baking dish.
3. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. I did 45 seconds.
4. Put on a plate and top with yogurt and raspberries. Enjoy!