I’ve decided that I’m going to try to make an effort to post a little more with some Christmas-themed recipes. First is this bowl of Chocolate Orange Oats!
Chocolate Orange Oatmeal
– 1/2 cup bobsredmill quick oats
– 1 cup water
– 1/2 scoop gardenoflifecanada whey protein
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 2 tsp maple flakes
Toppings: milk chocolate and clementine segments
1. Create a protein shake by mixing the protein powder and water.
2. Put the oats in a bowl and cover with the protein shake.
3. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the maple flakes and cocoa powder.
5. Put the clementine segments and chocolate on top.