Next Christmas oatmeal on the list: Cranberry Orange & White Chocolate Oatmeal
Cranberry Orange & White Chocolate Oatmeal
– 1/2 cup quick oats
– 1 scant cup of water
– 1/3 cup egg whites
– 1/8 tsp cloves, cinnamon, ginger
– Splash of vanilla extract
– 2 tsp powdered swervesweetie or maple flakes
– White Chocolate
– 1/2 of a clementine
– Cranberry & Orange Compote (1/2 cup fresh cranberries + 1 tbsp brown sugar Swerve + 1/2 of a clementine + pinch of cloves —> microwave the cranberries for 1 minute, then chop up the clementine, and add that along with the Swerve + cloves and microwave for another minute.
1. Put the oats in a pot with water and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and cook until creamy.
3. Stir in the egg whites—stir this frequently to ensure clumps do not form. Stir in the sweetener and spices.
4. Top with the Cranberry and Orange Compote, half of a clementine, and the white chocolate.