Second last day until school ends!! Thought I’d make myself some baked oatmeal for lunch today and it was super delicious. I’ve never made baked oatmeal for myself, but I guess there’s a first time for everything!
Chocolate Peppermint Baked Oatmeal
– 2/3 cup quaker quick oats
– 1/3 cup burnbraefarms egg whites
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1 tbsp swervesweetie powdered sweetener
– Drop of peppermint extract
– Pinch of baking powder
– Scant 1/3 of silk almond milk
– Cooking spray
– Toppings: After Eight chocolate
1. Preheat an oven to 350 and spray a small baking dish.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Put the mixture in the greased baking dish.
4. Bake for 15-30 minutes—depending on type of oven.
5. Remove from the oven and put the After Eight chocolate on top.