Woah and just like that the Christmas season is over. I’m going to miss it…I am looking forward to waving goodbye to 2020 and ringing in the new year this week though!
In the new year I want to start eating more plant-based meals, so I thought I’d share this sandwich I made the other day. I’ve named it the TLT: Tofu Lettuce Tomato—reminiscent of the classic BLT sandwich, but plant-based. My brother was not very happy with this name, but I thought it was very fitting!!
– 1 toasted English muffin
– Big + Thick slice of tomato
– Tofu pan-fried w/ salt + paprika + cooking spray and then coated with ketchup
1. Spread the ketchup on the English muffin.
2. Place the tomato and lettuce on top.
3. Layer the tofu on top of the tomato and place the top part of the English Muffin on the tofu.